Sustainable Development Goals: 3, 4
- SDG 3 - Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG 4 - Quality Education
Children diagnosed with dyscalculia will particularly benefit from AAA Math, a website filled with free, easy-to-understand K-8 mathematics lessons. Interactive pages help remove frustration from tough concepts like division, ratios, exponents, and graphing. Practice questions and fun games like Countdown give students’ instant feedback to prevent learning incorrect methods.
To access website, please use the following link: http://aaamath.com/
About AA Math
- AAA Math features a comprehensive set of thousands of interactive arithmetic lessons.
- There is no cost or registration required to practice your math on the AAAMath.com web site.
- Unlimited practice is available on each topic which allows thorough mastery of the concepts.
- A wide range of lessons (Kindergarten through Eighth grade level) enables learning or review to occur at each individual's current level.
- Immediate feedback prevents practicing and learning incorrect methods, which is a common result of traditional homework and worksheets. Practice can continue as long as desired in a non-threatening format which helps build self-esteem and confidence.
- Please feel free to try the lessons by clicking on one of the grades at the top or a topic area on the left side of the page.
- Remember to add the site to your Favorite Places and please tell others about the site. It is an excellent way to learn or review math.