Country-led SDG evaluations: the missing piece of the jigsaw?
Sustainable Development Goals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 16
- SDG 1 - No Poverty
- SDG 2 - Zero Hunger
- SDG 3 - Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG 4 - Quality Education
- SDG 5 - Gender Equality
- SDG 6 - Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDG 7 - Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 8 - Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 - Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 10 - Reduced Inequalities
- SDG 12 - Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 13 - Climate Action
- SDG 16 - Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Friday, 9 July 2021 | 13:00 – 14:30 EDT | 19:00 – 20:30 CEST
Join here: https://unicef.zoom.us/j/93331419119
Jointly organized by UNICEF, WFP, UN-Women, EvalPartners, IDEAS, and the Office to the Senior Special Assistant to the President on SDGs Nigeria.
This side event will promote Country-Led Evaluations (CLEs) in support of the SDGs. Objectives include to (i) highlight the role that CLEs play in the 2030 Agenda and their complementarity to VNRs, (ii) learn from the experience of countries that have conducted CLEs, and (iii) reflect on strategies for developing national evaluation capacity.
We are looking forward to your participation!