Developing an Ethical Technology Mindset
October 26, 2021
Sustainable Development Goals: 3, 4, 9, 16
- SDG 3 - Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG 4 - Quality Education
- SDG 9 - Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 16 - Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Sharing this collection of short articles from MIT: Sloan to put on your reading list.
Some really interesting reflections on ethics and trust in use of collaborative technologies in the workplace - the risks they pose and ideas on how to address them.
Some articles found particularly interesting:
- Design your work to minimize unintended consequences – around the challenges of virtual working and collaborative tools on staff isolation and exclusion, self-censorship, trust and surveillance.
- Putting dignity at the core of employee data use – digs in more deeply to the issue of staff data protection and also transparency of use of analytics including around collaboration
- Building an organizational response to ethical AI