Global launch of the report of the independent evaluation of the Rights, Education and Protection (REAP) programme
June 02, 2021
Sustainable Development Goals: 3, 4, 16
- SDG 3 - Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG 4 - Quality Education
- SDG 16 - Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Thank you for joining us for the global launch of the report of the independent evaluation of the Rights, Education and Protection (REAP) programme, on 2nd June 2021, or for expressing interest in the material. The REAP programme promotes inclusive development approaches which fulfil the rights of children with disabilities. We hope you found the webinar helpful and informative.
Attached you will find:
- the presentation from the panelists (Global Launch Presentation),
- the evaluation (English version of the report, as well as Vietnamese version of the Executive Summary),
- the UNICEF publication “Promising practices on disability inclusion in East Asia and the Pacific”, and
- the recording of the webinar (below).
Watch the webinar recording:
Formative and Summative Evaluation of UNICEFs Rights, Education and Protection (REAP) II Animation Video: