Real Time Assessment of UNICEF Malaysia’s Gender-Based Violence (GBV) Risk Mitigation and Referrals Capacity Building Initiative
Sustainable Development Goals: 3, 5, 16
- SDG 3 - Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG 5 - Gender Equality
- SDG 16 - Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Want to learn more about gender-responsive programming and Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies risk mitigation and referral capacity building?
UNICEF Malaysia Country Office conducted a real time assessment (RTA), documentation and theory of change on our GBV Risk Mitigation and Referral Capacity Building Initiative during our COVID-19 Emergency Response.
We wanted to better understand how to embed gender-responsive programming and GBV risk mitigation into our future work and new Country Programme Document.
Sharing our journey, lessons learned and promising practice here.
- Summary of the GBV Risk Mitigation and Referral Initiative
- Theory of Change for GBV Risk Mitigation and Referral
- Real Time Assessment (Full Report and Brief)
Reach out to Zoe Elizabeth Hua Eng Gan for more information.